Ultimate Role-Play World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunset at Destiny Islands

4 posters

Go down

Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty Sunset at Destiny Islands

Post  Anthony Carmine Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 pm

The sun was slowly going under the horizon on Destiny Islands, the sky was turning many colors, a helicopter flew past the ocean, landing in the middle of the beach.
Anthony Carmine
Anthony Carmine

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Life Force:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
SupraForce Energy:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty Re: Sunset at Destiny Islands

Post  Someone Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Sasuke walks up "So this is your King Raven."
Someone
Someone
Founder

Male Number of posts : 125
Location : That's on a need-to-know basis. You don't need to know.
Job/hobbies : Ninja.
Humor : Don't ask me a stupid question, and I won't give you a stupid answer.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Stats
Life Force:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue200/200Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SupraForce Energy:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

https://ultimarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laveta Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:44 pm

Laveta was sitting back against a tree as she saw the helicopter land down. She looked at it strangely and watched as Sasuke walked up to it, but waited for something else to happen before she moved.
Laveta
Laveta

Female Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
SupraForce Energy:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Carmine Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:53 pm

"Yeah, I found this thing lying around in a city during a battle, I got a few friends from Alpha Squad to repair it, and eventually it was turned into a spaceship, powered by Imulsion engines!" Carmine replied happily, getting out of the black and battle torn pilot seat, heading towards the back of the King Raven were there were many weapons.
Anthony Carmine
Anthony Carmine

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Someone Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 am

"That a lot of weapons."
Someone
Someone
Founder

Stats
Life Force:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue200/200Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:
Sunset at Destiny Islands Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunset at Destiny Islands Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Carmine Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 am

"More than half of them don't work..." Carmine said, strangely sounding happier.
Anthony Carmine
Anthony Carmine

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:27 am

"You just said that most of your weapons don't work, how are you still happy?" Link said walking out from behind a tree.
Link
Link

Male Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Writing, Playing the Ocarina, Video Games
Humor : Don't stand in muh way...I gotz teh coolest scarf in gaming HISTORIA!!

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Carmine Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 am

'I'll be able to get them to work eventually. I've gotten this one working fine..." Carmine said, pulling out a Magnum that had a glowing blue scope on it.
Anthony Carmine
Anthony Carmine

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Someone Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:51 pm

((Wait, wouldn't that be a second weapon?? You aren't level two yet o0; ))

Sasuke just looked at them all. "Even half is a considerable amount"
Someone
Someone
Founder

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Carmine Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:28 pm

((It's not completely working, you'll see))

Carmine aimed at the ground and pressed the trigger, there was only a clicking sound. Carmine sat down next to one of the walls. "Aw great, it's jammed..." He said.
Anthony Carmine
Anthony Carmine

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Someone Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:14 pm

((XD I'm making a starwars ripoff from your trunk okay?))

Sasuke pulled a small cylinder from the weapons stash. "What's this?" Sasuke hit a button on it an an sparking electric blade ejected from inside, the cylinder become the weapon's handle. "Wow, an katana made of pure energy..."
Someone
Someone
Founder

Stats
Life Force:
Energy:
SupraForce Energy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down